About us
Without prescriptions, there can be no local pharmacies!
The Dorotheen Pharmacy was opened on April 15, 1924, originally at Rüttenscheider Str. 127. At Pentecost in 1927, the pharmacy was relocated to Rüttenscheider Str. 107. The first owner was pharmacist Nikolaus Carl Klein. In 1939, the pharmacy was leased to pharmacist Ernst Petermann.
Self Brand
For All Ages
For All Genders
Promotions
No promotional products available at this time.